Direct Marketing Circulation Analytics Manager – Chicago suburbs:
This company is seeking a Marketing Analytics Manager to lead marketing strategy development and execution of their catalog business as well as oversee e-commerce analytics. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, this position will lead the team responsible for establishing our catalog circulation plans, their execution, and their measurement mind.
- Establish and execute a holistic marketing test strategy, working with data from across the organization
- Develop and manage the annual circulation plan through RFM (recency, frequency, monetary) analysis, modeling, and cross-channel factors
- Lead ad-hoc analysis of customer behavior, circulation, and promotions as needed
- Work with team to develop contact strategies for the various existing customer groups
- Drive the development and maintenance of high-integrity data
- Work with team to set analytical priorities and fully leverage new analytical tools
- Identify market research opportunities, justify, and execute accordingly
- Maintain awareness of changes in the industry that will impact circulation strategy
- Participate in order and demand forecasting. Contribute to budgeting process (order curves, prospect plans, m/p costs, list rental, costs, list income, NBD plan)
- Manage budgets and forecasting by catalog mailings, fiscal calendar, and rolling 12-month time periods
- Report on sales and profitability of all catalog books, marketing programs, and tests
- Oversee daily, weekly, and monthly management reporting that shows catalog books, files, and customer-level preferences
- Development and execution of key marketing management reports
- Maintain in-mail expense budgets
- Manage, coach, and grow three direct reports responsible for e-commerce and catalog marketing analysis for the team
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in information sciences, business, marketing, or another analytical major
- 5+ years business experience
- Excellent financial, mathematical, and analytical skills
- Advanced Excel spreadsheet capabilities
- Ability to succeed in an environment with multiple projects
- Strong marketing intuition
- Detail-oriented with a high degree of attention to accuracy
- Hands-on approach with a natural analytical curiosity, creativity, and drive
This post was last modified by on December 29, 2015.
This article has not been revised since publication.
This post was created by Roman N. Konotopskyj on December 29, 2015.
Leave a Reply