Uploading files is a simple two-step process — 1. Choose the Destination Folder; and 2. Upload the File:
Choose the Destination Folder:
- Click the ‘FILES’ option in the left edge of the screen.
- On the Files Page, in the list at the top, click the name of the folder to which you want to save your file. If folders are not showing, click the “Home” folder.
Upload the File:
- Click the ‘Choose File’ button.
- Select the file(s) you want to upload and then click ‘Choose’ or ‘OK’ (depending on your computer). The name of the file you selected should now show up next to the ‘Choose File’ button.
- To complete your upload, click the blue ‘UPLOAD’ button. The progress bar will show you when the upload is complete. That’s it!
This post was last modified by on December 27, 2015.
- December 27, 2015 @ 23:06:52
- December 27, 2015 @ 23:06:16 [Autosave]
- December 15, 2015 @ 22:42:21
This post was created by Alpine Jennings on December 15, 2015.
Leave a Reply